Our Mission & Vision
In a world where people are driven by their desire to be successful, happy, and secure, we believe that there is only way to achieve these goals. It is with a life rooted in a relationship with Jesus Christ. It is only through Him and the power of the Holy Spirit that we can truly be successful, happy, and secure. FWC isn’t just a place to come and worship — although we come together every week for corporate worship. But rather it’s a fellowship of believers encouraging one another, supporting each other, and serving our communities together. If you could imagine a place where you were accepted, loved, wanted, and encouraged to live life to the fullest…then you can imagine yourself at Freedom Worship Center! FWC is affiliated with the Church of God with headquarters in Cleveland, Tennessee. We are a spirit-filled people taking the life-changing message of Jesus Christ to the masses.
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
Declaration of Faith
The Church of God believes the whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired and that it is the written Word of God. The Church of God has adopted the following Declaration of Faith as its standard and official expression of its doctrine.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Our leadership team recognizes the authority of God, and realizes that we are shepherds who serve under the Chief Shepherd, Jesus Christ. We desire to devote ourselves to prayer and to the ministry of the Word. Our passion and goal is to equip the believers for the work of the ministry until we all attain maturity in the fullness of Christ.
Pastor Chris, Senior Pastor
Bishop Chris & Tina Cramer are driven by their desire to see people reach their potential in Christ.
Pastor Chris and Tina have 1 daughter they were blessed with in 2012, Caitlin. She is their promise from the Lord.
Pastor Chris communicates with an authentic, open style, being very transparent and real with people. He mixes humor and Biblical truth that impacts people toward spiritual transformation. He and his wife Tina have a passion to see people grow in intimacy with God, in community with other believers and in influence with seekers. Pastor Chris has a real love for the unchurched people. He is an Ordained Bishop in the Church of God. He currently serves on the Southern Ohio State Youth & Christian Education Board. As a Certified Abstinence Educator, he is a highly sought after School Assembly Keynote Speaker and a Crisis Prevention Programs Advocate.
Tina holds a degree in Early Childhood Education and has used her talents to minister to young children in the public system as well as in the church. Currently at FWC she serves as our Ministries Coordinator and as our Women’s Ministries Director.
Pastor Matt & Angel Dorr, ASSOCIATE PASTOR, IMPACT Ministries Leader (discipleship/outreach)
Pastor Matt Dorr and his wife Angel have been married for 14 years. They have three beautiful girls Emily, Jasmin, and Megan. They love to spend time together as a family.
Pastor Matt has been a licensed minister for 8 years, and is an Ordained Minister in the Church of God. They have served as Youth Ministers, Discipleship Leaders, and Outreach Pastors in a number of churches throughout Ohio. He has a down-to-earth, interactive teaching style that brings the Word of God to life. Angel ministers through song with the Praise Team and she serves on the finance committee.
Pastor Matt and Angel have a passion to see the good news of Jesus bring hope and change in people’s lives. Through the IMPACT Ministries, they bring to the community a fun and exciting opportunity to see Jesus through such events as the Mega Easter Egg Hunt, the Back-to-School Backpack Give-Away, the Block Party, the FaithWalk Ministries and so much more.
Pastor Steve & April Queen, Young adult’s pastor & Worship leader
Pastor Steve & April are the proud parents of two adventurous, fun-loving boys, Owen and Elijah.
Pastor Steve and April served as Youth directors at FWC for 4 years, but in 2012, God birthed a new ministry in their hearts. The Lord prepared the way for AWAKENING project, a Young Adults Ministry that reaches young men and women ages 18-30. Their passion is to embark on ministry and growth opportunities, as well as facilitate an environment where young men and women purposefully focus on
God’s plan, calling, and direction for their lives.
Pastor Steve serves on our praise team singing and using his musical talents to play the guitar. And, April’s incredible musical ability coupled with her desire for true worship enables her to lead our Praise Band and Worship Team to a deeper level. Her tender style of leading ushers worshipers into God’s presence in a powerful and personal way each week.